WINE TASTING EASYGOING TOUR
Our tour lasts 7 hours.
We don`t make you rush away.
Nor count your glasses:-)
09,30 leaving Dubrovnik
10,30 arriving in the village of Ston, short tour of Ston (taking a peak at 5 kilometers long Ston walls, nearby salt pans and local market.
11,35 arriving in first of our wineries, tastings for 45 minutes to 1 hour
12,10 second winetasting
12,55 third winery
14,30 possible free time for lunch somwhere in Peljesac area
17,00 arrival to Dubrovnik, starting location
* we choose wineries depending on the day and your interests, but in general I try to pick small one. privatly owned. Those where you can actually talk with owner/ family. And those where you won`t feel like there are few more groups waiting to sit the moment you finish your glass of wine.
Also, we try to cover our Peljesac local wine producers, and that is mostly Plavac mali red wine (Dingač, Postup, Plavac mali...
EXAMPLE TOUR INCLUDES (customisable according to wish)
- private transportation with A/C car
- pickup in the city of Dubrovnik, near you hotel/accomodation/cruise ship
- orientation guided tour of Ston
- entrance to 3 wineries (probably small, family type, wineries, depends on you)
- taste of 9 wines total (with conversation with owner/winemaker)
- free lunch time (lunch itself not included)drop off in Dubrovnik
- drive and drop off back
ADD ONs POSSIBLE
boat plus seafood (from wine and seafood tour)
diving, sailing (as Peljesac area is famous for its windy parts,
I could not find croatian wine in UK.
Probably Croats drink it all.
— UK PM
Peljesac is a peninsula located about 1 hour from Dubrovnik
— geo tip